Who We Are
Completion Coaches assist students with navigating through their challenges at Davidson-Davie. The one-on-one coaching sessions are designed to educate students about college-wide resources and develop personal plans to address each student’s particular needs.
What We Do
How Can A Completion Coach Help?
- Resource Connections (tutoring, study groups, referrals)
- Time management/organization
- Transitioning to College
- College/Work/Life Balance
- Understanding College Policies & Procedures
- Campus Engagement
What’s In It For You?
- Enhancing personal and academic success
- Developing time management strategies (planning and prioritizing)
- Understanding campus resources
- Enhancing organizational skills
- Developing self-efficacy
- Developing skills to overcome procrastination
- Developing resilience (growth mindset)
- Becoming self-aware and developing emotional intelligence
- Developing learning strategies (how to learn and study)