Mary E. Rittling Conference Center
The Mary E. Rittling Conference Center is situated in an attractive, wooded setting on the main campus of Davidson County Community College. Comfortably nestled between Lexington and Thomasville, this modern, state-of-the-art facility is easily accessible from Business 85 and is centrally located in North Carolina’s Piedmont Triad region, providing convenient travel to and from Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point and Charlotte.
Designed with flexibility in mind, the space can accommodate up to 260 guests.
The conference center offers:
- Pristine, modern facilities with high ceilings
- Floor to ceiling windows with wooded views for social events
- Indoor and outdoor space
- Comprehensive audio-visual and wireless technology
- Flexible, cost-effective space for meetings, seminars, workshops and conferences
- A 96-seat lecture hall for comfortable, productive sessions
- An executive conference room for 12 or fewer participants
Events may be scheduled outside the normal business hours; however, these events will incur additional charges for setup, security, cleaning, etc. Events scheduled outside our normal business hours (Sunday-Thursday) are required to conclude by 10 p.m. On Friday and Saturday evenings, events are required to conclude by 12 midnight.
The Rittling Conference Center building is locked during all non-business hours except one-half hour prior to a scheduled function and until the conclusion of the scheduled function.