The Davidson campus opened in 1963 as the Davidson County Industrial Education Center.
The campus consisted of only the Sinclair Building built on a 22-acre site at the juncture of U.S. 29-70 and Old Greensboro Road. It was home to 125 students enrolled in vocational and technical courses and another 51 studying adult education and service programs.
In 1965, the institution was chartered as Davidson County Community College. The Associate in Arts and Associate in Science were added to the existing Associate in Applied Science, Diploma and Certificate offerings. College transfer courses were added in 1966. Since then, the Davidson Campus has grown to 11 buildings and two emergency services training facilities on approximately 97 acres. With more than 50 curriculum programs, the campus continues to grow and expand its educational programs and services
- Associate in Arts
- Associate in General Education
- Business Administration Online (Diploma and Certificate)
- Cancer Information Management
- Criminal Justice Technology Online
- Central Sterile Processing
- Surgical Technology
- Human Resources Management Online (Certificate)
- Practical Nurse Education
- Truck Driving Training
The Davie Campus opened in the spring of 1994 at 1205 Salisbury Road, Mocksville, across from Davie County High School.
The campus was built with support from Davie County, the Town of Mocksville, business and industry, and the county’s citizens. Three buildings and an emergency services training facility make up the campus that is located on 45 acres.
In the spring of 2005, Davie achieved multi-campus status from the state. A major expansion project opened in early 2009, adding 8,500 square feet of new space. The first floor of the Community Building has been renovated to house a modern library. Another major renovation of the Gantt Building was completed in fall 2012 to house the Davie County Early College High School. Approximately 12 curriculum programs offered at Davidson-Davie are housed or can be completed on the Davie Campus.