Davidson-Davie offers 24/7 medical and mental telehealth for students!
Davidson-Davie Community College is excited to offer TimelyCare – a new telehealth program for students. The service will provide access to 24/7 medical and mental virtual health care from anywhere in the United States, with no cost to visit! Whether you’re under the weather, anxious or overwhelmed, you will be able to talk to a licensed provider from your smartphone or any web-enabled device. Licensed providers are available to offer medical and mental health support via phone or secure video visits.
Students can go to timelycare.com/davidsondavie to register with their name and school email address. Students can then have visits from any web-enabled device – smartphone, laptop, or desktop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any Davidson-Davie Community College curriculum student (full time and part time).
There are five services available:
- Medical: 24/7, on demand access to a medical provider that can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold and flu, sinus infection, allergies and more
- Scheduled Medical: scheduled options to speak to a medical provider
- TalkNow: 24/7, on demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at anytime
- Scheduled Counseling: scheduled options to speak to a licensed counselor (up to 6 visits per year)
- Group Sessions: Weekly Guided Meditation and Yoga Group Sessions, plus specialized discussions throughout the year.
Zip, zero, zilch! TimelyCare services are free to all Davidson Davie Community College curriculum students. Get started with TimelyCare today!
Get started with TimelyCare today! It’s for students. For Free.