The Student Intake form is a portion of the Success Plan, which will allow you to identify your strengths, study habits, areas of concerns, & support systems. The information you give on the intake form will help college advisors connect you with resources and support networks to help you succeed. To complete the form:
- Log in to Starfish
- Open the drop down menu and click the down arrow next to your name
- From the options that appear, select “Intake Form”
- You’ll be prompted with a series of questions. There are four types of question: short answer, long answer, checkbox, and multiple choice. For short and long answer, type your response in the text box. For checkbox, check all that apply. For multiple choice, choose the one that best fits.
- Click Submit when you have completed the form
- If your answers change and you want to give your new answers to your advisors, you can go back and edit the form at any time.