Campus Nurse Hours and Services
Davidson-Davie Community College partners with the Davidson County Health Department to provide confidential basic nursing assistance on campus.
Students may seek health services for assistance with:
- Medical counseling similar to services offered through nursing call centers
- Diet and Nutrition educational programming
- Health Department referral services
- Health and Wellness programming services
- Identifying and accessing community resources
- Finding a primary care provider or local physician
Tuesday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Wednesday: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Kendra Benson, RN
I attended Gardner-Webb University where I graduated in 2016 with my Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. I worked in both medical-surgical nursing and emergency nursing before I joined the Health Department in Davidson County in 2018 where I currently work as a Community Health Nurse and serve Davidson-Davie Community College as the Campus Nurse. I would love to meet with you about any healthcare concerns to help guide you to appropriate care as well as work with you to achieve goals for a healthier you.” –Kendra