Davidson-Davie Foundation scholarships are given through the generosity of private donors or community organizations who support our students and programs.
Some scholarship donors stipulate that preference be given to students meeting certain criteria, so please complete all fields of the application so that we can explore all avenues of scholarship funding for you.
- GPA, credit hour, and academic requirements vary by scholarship. The minimum GPA required is 2.0.
Please complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by the time your application is reviewed. Otherwise, we can’t consider you for a scholarship.
We will make every effort to notify you of your scholarship application status before the start of the fall and spring semesters.
- The amount of your scholarship award is affected by your other financial aid.
- Please check your StormTrac account, Davidson-Davie e-mail account, and your mail regularly to ensure that you receive the latest updates from the Davidson-Davie Foundation and from all other Davidson-Davie offices.
- Preference may be given to students not receiving any other forms of financial aid (such as the Pell Grant or NC Community College Grant).
Scholarship Application & Information Links
- Davidson-Davie Foundation Scholarships
- 2022-2023 Davidson-Davie Foundation Scholarship Application (for students applying for a scholarship for the fall of 2022, spring of 2023, and/or summer of 2023)
- Davidson-Davie Advantage Scholarship
- Outside Scholarship Opportunities