Spring 2020 Exam Schedule
2020 Fall Semester Exam Schedule (pdf)
- Classes scheduled for eight-week and twelve-week sessions will hold exams during the last class meeting.
- Full semester session classes will follow the exam schedule listed below.
Special note for Evening and Saturday classes:
Any class beginning at 4:00pm or later is considered an evening class. Evening and Saturday classes will hold exams during the last class meeting. The last two nights of evening classes may be used for exams; however, no more than 120 minutes of class time may be used for final examination. The last evening for classes will be Friday, May 1, 2020. The last day for Saturday classes will be May 2, 2020.
- Exam Schedule for Day Classes for Classes Scheduled Weekdays:
- Final examinations are to be given as scheduled. Any changes in the exam schedule, including the alternative exam experience must be approved by the appropriate school’s associate dean. Those instructors choosing not to give a final comprehensive examination must hold class during the scheduled examination period.
- Final grades must be turned in to the Records Office no later than 24 hours following the course examination period. Final grades for Saturday classes must be turned in by 4 p.m. on the following Monday.
- Exams for classes scheduled at hours not listed above should be discussed with the appropriate school’s associate dean.
- Online sections may have proctored exams. Refer to your course syllabus for specific information.