Members of the Davidson-Davie Community College Alumni receive access to the benefits listed below. New benefits are being added so check back often!
- Free notary services-contact the Foundation Office at ext. 4680 (336.224.4680 direct line) for a list of certified notaries.
- Membership to Davidson-Davie’s Fitness Centers.
- Access to Career Development Services, such as job search assistance, developing your resume or portfolio, career counseling, assessment of job skills and employment readiness.
- Free admission to Campus Activities from the Department of Student Life. Spend your lunch hour with us and enjoy national speakers, music and entertainment.
- Discounted cost for registered Alumni to use the Davidson-Davie Conference Center for weddings and receptions.
- Davidson-Davie Alumni can register for a library card at the Davidson-Davie Library and continue to borrow materials as community borrowers. They may also use the library’s 50-station computer lab whereby they can access all of the library’s online resources.
- Engage other alumni on LinkedIn. Join the Davidson-Davie LinkedIn page. Membership leads to business contacts that can result in new business opportunities.