Completing the FAFSA!
Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online using federal tax returns from the prior tax year so DCCC has your financial eligibility information.
- The FAFSA should be completed online
- Worksheets are available in Enrollment Services (1st floor of Mendenhall).
- If you did not file a tax return or had other sources of income, you will need to collect your information about the untaxed income. This may include income such as: Social Security benefits, AFDC benefits, child support, etc. to complete your FAFSA.
- Be sure to list DCCC in the college section of the FAFSA.
- DCCC’S federal school code for the FAFSA is 002919.
For assistance completing the FAFSA, you may visit or contact Enrollment Services Center staff with specific questions. We’re located on the second floor of the Mendenhall Building on the Davidson Campus.