Is Online Learning Right For You?
Online courses and programs at Davidson-Davie are a flexible option where students actively engage in meaningful learning in an online environment. As you explore online options, it can be helpful to determine how prepared you are for online learning. Learn more about your online readiness by taking our eLearnReady assessment. Use your StormTrac username and password to log in. You’ll get a report that is unique to you as well as study tips and videos.
Online learners should:
- Be self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Be able to communicate through writing
- Be willing to speak up if problems arise
- Have access to reliable internet and computer.
Consider these tips:
- Stay organized
- Identify your workspace
- Participate daily
- Reach out to your instructor
- Build connections with your peers
- Know where to go for help
If you have technical questions about your online learning environment, visit the 24/7 Moodle Technical Support located also on the home page of Moodle. Support is available via phone, email or live chat.