Apply Now

Current Students

Discover the World

Open Sidebar

Before you sign up…

Read Davidson-Davie’s Study Abroad Policies and Procedures.


Complete the Application to indicate your interest.

Study Abroad Application


Make your enrollment official and secure your spot.

  • Pay your Study Abroad Fee to the Davidson-Davie Business Office. This fee is non-refundable and covers insurance during time of travel and support before, during, and after study abroad. The fee is $200 or $300 for most trips. You may pay in person at the Business Office or Davie Campus Front Desk or you may call 336.224.4545 to pay with a credit or debit card. The Business Office is located on the 2nd floor of the Brooks Student Center. Refer to your trip page for details about the deadline. Space is limited on each program.
  • Check with your study abroad leaders regarding payment schedule and make payments on time to ensure you remain enrolled in the program.


Complete the Study Abroad Consent Form, which is required of all travelers.

Study Abroad Consent Form


Study Abroad Scholarships: Davidson-Davie students can apply for a partial scholarship, provided by funds donated by the Davidson-Davie Foundation, TRiO, & Student Services/SGA. The deadline to apply for the spring 2022 England or Japan trips has already passed (it was September 15th, 2021). The deadline to apply for any summer 2022 trips (France, Russia, South Africa, Argentina) is Monday, November 15th, 2021, by midnight.

Here is the link to the application: Study Abroad Scholarship Application 

 Gilman Scholarship: If you receive a Pell grant, you may be eligible for the Benjamin A. Gilman Scholarship which may cover up to the entire cost of one of the summer programs if you are awarded. Keep an eye on the Gilman Scholarship info page (linked below) for deadlines. Please note: You will have to pay for your trip in full before knowing whether or not you’ve received the Gilman. More information, including how to complete the Gilman Scholarship application.


Register for HUM 180 or the equivalent Continuing Education course.

Steps 1-4 will need to be completed before you can register for the course.  Contact your advisor during the registration period, or your trip leader for more information.