Adult Basic Education (ABE)
Adult Basic Education (ABE) leads students to improve reading, math & employment skills.
ABE classes are designed to
- Build a foundation for further education and better employment opportunities.
- Instruct on life-long skills that are vital for a successful future.
- Prepare students to re-enter the work force, attend the Adult High School program or obtain their High School Equivalency.
Special Admission Requirements & Information
- The ABE program is open to anyone age 16 and over who needs to review any of the above subject areas.
- Enrollments for the ABE classes are held every week.
- All classes are free
All students must attend an orientation to complete the enrollment process. To register for orientation, please visit the orientation registration page.