Designed for students to smoothly transition into college
- Students learn study strategies to be successful
- Instruction is designed to correlate with placement exams such as Accuplacer, Asset, and Compass.
Assists students who are changing careers and looking for new opportunities
- The curriculum is designed to improve core skills in math, reading, and writing.
- The class offers a concentration on communication and employability skills needed to be successful.
- The ACE class uses WorkKeys software to enhance foundational skills and acquire a Career Readiness Certificate through WorkKeys.
Student-centered classroom environment
- Individual needs of students are addressed.
- Instructors offer a wide variety of experience in work skills development.
To participate in the ACE program
- Students must be 18 years of age or older, or a high school graduate.
- Students must attend orientation to complete the enrollment process for the ACE program. To register for orientation, please visit m6963.hosts.cx/academics/college-and-career-readiness/orientation-information/